Friday, January 29, 2010

What Are The Clear Bubbles Inside Of My Mouth Strange Water "bubbles" In The Mouth? What Are They?

Strange water "bubbles" in the mouth? What are they? - what are the clear bubbles inside of my mouth

I think you've these strange, small blisters in the mouth, usually in the top of the inner cheek. Cancura do not think so, because they would not make the goal and dont bite, they look like bubbles to be clear that exploded in toys, other than the very small bubble in the air even disappear easily. Someone knows what is and what causes it? I say this because the bubbles of water seems to be water in them, but I could be wrong.

2 comments:

mulberry said...

I can not say for sure without seeing you, but it sounds like a so-called mucocele. This is only a small salivary gland that is completely covered by a thin layer of tissue. The gland continues to saliva, but it can not escape accumulates until it forms a bubble.

It is quite normal and nothing to fear. I hope that helps.

Jay Lew said...

You have the Black Plague.

Post a Comment