Sunday, January 31, 2010

How To Remove Spot Under Your Nose How Do I Go About Getting A Mole And Beauty Spots Removed?

How do I go about getting a mole and beauty spots removed? - how to remove spot under your nose

I am 17 years old and as far as I can remember, I had this rather large mole / ground (approximately 5 mm in diameter, and black) on my chest. It is a little, I am well aware, and I can not wear clothes, a neck, because of it. I also have a lot of black flies on my face, especially around the eyes that make me very self-conscious. How do I remove them? I will not remove all of the beauty of the face, only the number on my nose and eyes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try to get you an appointment with a doctor dermatologist. You can easily have removed for you.

Anonymous said...

Try to get you an appointment with a doctor dermatologist. You can easily have removed for you.

Post a Comment