Saturday, February 20, 2010

Mountain Bike Tech Deck Full Suspension Mountain Bike?

Full suspension mountain bike? - mountain bike tech deck

I am looking for a full suspension bike, but I received many different awnser ive had some people tell me, see Cannondale (Phrophet 2,3,4) a GT or a mongoose. But when I call some of the best bike shops, they laugh at me if I have the GT and Mongoose and tell me to go to Wal-Mart to mention, in order to preserve it. I Is this true or are you playing me? I have a small amount of cycling in the pocket, but it was 10 years ago, I had wanted a full suspension Trek 100 pounds and has since changed much weight. I will make easy trails in the south and in some respects more advanced technology in Colorado. The Phrophet 3 or 4, looked like my best option from what I hear on the phone, but would make comments from people, the money a little better for me to appreciate how bik Arentto buy them. Also $ 1700 for Phrophet 3 is REALLY !!!!!! Stretching the Budget 1300 for the 4 sounds better, but what you think
PLEASE HELP !!!!!! Thanks in advance

2 comments:

Excellan... said...

Here's a little perspective;

Buyer's Guide Mountain Bike Categories
Trail, XC, All Mountain, Freeride, Downhill, WSD, and New Rider. Decide how March is the first step to decide what to buy
http://www.bicycling.com/article/0, 6610, ...

farout_1... said...

Full suspension with double suspension?
If so, you should get a A''Norco-you line''si downlhill mount.
Kona downhill Maby, if you want to have the same feeling that his trek

If you want a downhill bike in half (which means you can for downhill dirt, or riding use, or just by chance) with a frame very good habit to brake when you throw a house of 5 meters. (which I quote in this context), then you should consider el''gigante''STP Pro or Giant STP 0

In fact, the price of Norco A-Line, at 3000-4000 on the Australian dollar.
Kona, about the same
The pro-or STP STP 0 approximately 2000-2500 Australian Dollar

I hope you diddnt Wasting My TimeIf you already know. but I hope it helped anyway.

Post a Comment